Featuring exclusive cuts from Mndsgn, Karriem Riggins and Knxwledge.
Peanut Butter Wolf’s champion independent label Stones Throw Records have once again teamed with Serato for a limited edition collaborative pressing marked for a Black Friday release.
Previously selling out of both packages, their 2018 partnership marks their third collaboration, and will see the release of a special edition double-sided vinyl, with a DJ control tone and slipmats.
The record will feature exclusive tracks from the likes of Mndsgn, Karriem Riggins, Jonti, Homeboy Sandman, and a remix of J Dilla’s ‘Let’s Take It Back‘ by Knxwledge. See the artwork below along with a full breakdown of the package, and look out for the collaboration on sale on Black Friday.
2 sides original music
2 sides Serato Control Tone for use with Serato DJ Software
1. J Dilla ‘Let’s Take It Back – Knxwledge Remix’
2. Washed Out ‘Floating By – Mndsgn Remix’
3. Stimulator Jones ‘Choosey Lover’
4. Sudan Archives ‘Come Meh Way’
5. Karriem Riggins ‘Re-Doze’
6. Homeboy Sandman & Edan ‘#NeverUseTheInternetAgain’
7. The Steoples ‘Courting Sunshine’
8. Prophet ‘Insanity’
Stones Throw’s third limited edition collaboration with Serato comes out on Black Friday, November 23.
You can purchase the package via their website here.