San Francisco’s house/techno kingpin, and all round nice bloke Claude Von Stoke is set to release his first compilation of remixes.
Entitled ‘Makeovers’, the Dirtybird bosses collection of remixes will be released through the label on July 27, and sees him dabble with the likes of Katy B, Girl Unit, Gonzales, Cajmere and more, taking in both classics from his discography (see Blaqstarr & Rye Rye’s ‘Shake It To the Ground) and unreleased new tracks. You can preview the artwork and tracklist below.
CVS can also be found touring Europe this summer, with dates included for Newcastle, Brighton, London and Bestival. All dates can be found over at XLR8R.
Claude Von Stroke – ‘Makeovers’ Tracklist:
01. Shake It To The Ground – DJ Blaqstarr ft. Rye Rye (VonStroke Mix)
02. Warrior – Andy Caldwell Ft. Lisa Shaw (VonStroke Sharp Toof Mix)
03. Silmarions – Mikael Weill (VonStroke Bavarian Ferrari Mix)
04. Percolator – Cajmere (Claude VonStroke Remix)
05. Warpaint – Poxy Music (VonStroke Remix)
06. Wut – Girl Unit (VonStroke Fully Dressed Mix)
07. IRST_TE? – Worthy (VonStroke’s R U Thirsty? Mix)
08. Mothership Reconnection – Scott Grooves ft Parliament Funkadelic (VonStroke Energy Pattern Mix)
09. I am Europe – Gonzales (VonStroke Take a Trip Mix)
10. Easy Please Me – Katy B (VonStroke Grizzl-fiyah Mix)
11. Glob – Kenny Larkin (Claude VonStroke Remix)
12. Sciubba Diving – Nublu Orchestra (Claude VonStroke ‘011 Retwist)