Moombahton has well and truly landed in London, and we have an exclusive mix from The Bumps to prove it.
Ahead of his show at the Fiyahpowa Launch Party, London’s The Bumps has pieced together 22 tracks of ‘global bass’ movements. Coined by Dave Nada’s experiments with Silvio Ecomo & DJ Chuckie’s 2009 ‘Moombah’ track, Moombahton seems to be the latest new bass sound to occupy bloggers time. With tracks currently being made by the likes of Brodinski and Dillon Francis for Mad Decent, the sound looks like it may well be 2011’s answer to Kuduro.
You can catch The Bumps this Saturday 28 May, as he plays alongside Smutlee, Ophex, Jamrock and Nasty FM’s own Sarah Young at the Fiyahpowa launch.
Download the mix below, and click here for the Fiyahpowa Facebook page.
The Bumps – ‘Fiyahpowa Mix’ Tracklist:
01. Firepower (Munchi’s Moombahcore mix) – Datsik
02. Trubble Dubble – The Bumps
03. Titulo – Autor
04. Asi Asi Asi – Atropolis
05. Ragga Muffin – Heartbreak
06. Wherehouse Take – Jonny Kwest
07. Dub Be Moom 2 Me – The Bumps
08. Big Shout It Out vs Party Alarm (moom edit) – M4T
09. Mas Poderoso – Picksterone & Melo
10. Pilulas Azuis e Brancos – Heartbreak
11. King Kong – Heartbreak
12. Boneknuckles (Moom Mix) – Heartbreak & Munchi
13. Hunting – Neki Stranac
14. Rapumbero – Kazz Flow
15. Warp The Moombah (Ckrono Edit) – TBB vs Afrojack vs ReepR
16. Make It Sexy – Sabbo
17. Paris Luanda (Sabo mix) – DJ Gregory & Gregor Salto
18. Run For Cumbia – DJ Rafa Caivano
19. Ravaged Toadstool Girls – DJ Epidemic
20. KRS Moombahton – Dave Nada
21. Moom That Thing Mummy – The Bumps
22. Big Butt Shaker (Neki Edit) – Doctr