Jamie Jones is set to mix the next installment of the fabric mix series, released this September.
Following resident Craig Richards ‘The Nothing Special’ mix, released this summer, London-based Jones’ effort takes in 17 tracks of on the button house and techno, with appearances from Cajmere, Crazy P, Felix Da Housecat and more.
The fabric mix sees Jones topping off a busy few years for the Hot Creations boss, who’s debut album ‘Don’t You Remember The Future’, has seen him rise to be a figurehead for the techno scene, releasing tracks on a number of labels including Freak n’ Chic, BPitch and Crosstown Rebels.
‘fabric 59: Jamie Jones’ will be released via Fabric Records on September 18, and you can check out the full tracklist below.
Fabric 59: Jamie Jones’ Tracklist:
01. Hot Natured feat. Ali Love & Kenny Glasgow – Time Intro
02. Sebastien Tellier – La Ritournelle (Metronomy Mix)
03. James Teej – Don’t Appear (Redux)
04. Coat Of Arms – Is This Something (Jones Fly Edit)
05. White Lions – DePalma
06. Karen Pollack – You Can’t Touch Me (Murk Remix – Jones Fly Edit)
07. Cajmere feat. Jamie Principle – God Sent (‘10)
08. Felix Da Housecat – Madame Hollywood
09. Waifs & Strays – Body Shiver
10. jennygoesdirty – Amoureux Solitaires
11. Hot Natured feat. Ali Love & Kenny Glasgow – Assimilation
12. Crazy P – Open For Service
13. Panthers – Goblin City (Holy Ghost Mix)
14. Oppenheimer Analysis – The Devil’s Dancers
15. Jamie Jones – The Lows
16. soho808 – Get Up Disco
17. Footprintz – Fear Of Numbers