Never ones to hold back, world renowned club Fabric release the latest in their Fabriclive series today, calling upon dubstep and Bristol bass pioneer Dj Pinch to mix up 22 tracks of house, techno, dubstep and bass.
A man who’s past experience in carving a illustrious path through the weightiest depths of the UK bass scene, Rob Ellis aka Pinch has been a vital part of dubstep’s development, always reaching for the forward thinking productions, and providing a solid platform for new talent with his Tectonic imprint.
Having absolutely smashed the launch party last Friday (January 12), with his Fabric mix the Tectonic boss takes in cuts from Shackleton, Photek, Roly Porter, Boddika & Joy Orbison, Om Unit, Illum Sphere and a whole host of other production names, deftly blending together a number of exclusives to catch the essence of the UK’s current scene with no frills, but plenty of thrills.
We have 5 copies of ‘Fabriclive 61: Pinch’ to giveaway to the first 5 people to answer the below question:
What was the title of Pinch’s 2007 debut album?
*Competition close Januaury 23.
‘Fabriclive 61: Pinch’ – Tracklist:
01. Distal – Venom (Part 2)
02. F – Slow Down
03. EQD – Equalized #005B [Equalized]
04. Henry & Louis feat. Prince Green – Love Like (Pinch Remix)
05. Pinch & Shackleton – Rooms Within A Room
06. Deleted Scenes – Natural Law
07. Pinch & Quest – In Dreams
08. Boddika & Joy Orbison – Swims
09. DJ G – Uncertain
10. Roly Porter – Hessra
11. Photek & Pinch – Acid Reign (Pinch’s Dubplate Version)
12. Pinch & Loefah – Broken
13. Emika – Double Edge (Pinch Remix)
14. Roska – 480 BC
15. Addison Groove – This Is It VIP
16. Goth Trad – Mach
17. Distance – Blue Meanie
18. Jakes – Get Serious
19. Jakes – A Case Of The Bleeps
20. Om Unit – Pressure
21. Illum Sphere – Promise A Secret
22. Distal – Venom (Part 1)