This week’s mix comes in the shape of a 45 minute session from relative newcomer South London Ordnance, who’s recent productions have been catching all the right ears recently.
With heads from tastemaker labels like [NAKEDLUNCH], NonPLus+, Well Rounded and Audio Culture all playing out the young London producer’s tracks of late, plus two releases slated for the latter pair of imprints on the horizon, we’re pleased to have nabbed the secretive producer before he blows up, which we can see happening on a big scale later in the year.
His own deep yet hard-hitting garage / techno hybrid makes an appearance on no less than five tracks here, as he folds in new material from new Hyponik favourites like Trikk and Leon Vynehall, plus some quality work from more established names like West Norwood Cassette Library and Redlight. Don’t sleep on this man, he’s set for big things…
Stream below, or click on the player for the download.
01. J. Alvarez – 7 Mile Bridge (Forthcoming HypLTD)
02. Gongon – Crush (Unreleased)
03. Trikk – Rounded (Unreleased)
04. Leon Vynehall – Don’t Know Why (Unreleased)
05. Trevino – Buried ([Naked Lunch])
06. Wheezie – Fuck Yer Shit (Forthcoming Well Rounded Individuals)
07. Redlight – Planet X (Lobster Boy)
08. Tessela – Untitled (Unreleased)
09. South London Ordnance – Pacific (Forthcoming Well Rounded)
10. South London Ordnance – Harrier (Forthcoming Audio Culture)
11. WNCL – Comin’ On Strong (Forthcoming WNCL Recs.)
12. Altered Natives – Love Switch Off (Unreleased)
13. South London Ordnance – Witch Hunt (WNCL Remix)
14. South London Ordnance – Booty Call (Forthcoming Audio Culture)
15. Trikk – Jointly (Man Make Music)
16. South London Ordnance – Fantazia (Unreleased)