We call upon Rinse FM host, former Medium resident and now Neighbourhood promoter and dj Tasha for our latest mix, and it’s nothing short of a blinder.
Having built up a solid reputation on London’s bass scene through the ahead-of-the-curve booking policy and family feel of Plastic People’s Medium venture alongside Sigha and FD, 2011 has seen Tasha come into her own with Neighbourhood, one of the capital’s best midweek club nights.
Working by the mantra of “good music brought to you via our community”, Neighbourhood has seen the likes of Funkineven, Braiden, Alix Perez, Blawan, Loxy, Om Unit and more grace the booth at Plastic People, keeping the open ended approach to booking and encouraging artists to step outside their comfort zones.
Her Hyp mix takes in some of our favourite artists of recent times, weaving a tight path though house, techno and bass with tracks from Blawan, Objekt, Calibre, Marcel Dettman and more. Be sure to check out Neighbourhood with Ben UFO, Boddika, Alexander Nut and Tasha herself this Wednesday (June 13) – more details available here.
01. Mizz Beats – Pimpin’ – Eglo
02. Calibre – Dont watch this – Signature
03. Elgato – Tonight – Hessle Audio
05. 24 Hour Experience – Together – Nice n Ripe
06. Milyoo – Biogram v2 (WNCL Rmx) – WNCL
07. Blawan – Getting me down
08. Objekt – CLK Recovery – Objekt
09. Karenn – ???
10. Ben Klock – Subzero – Ostgut Ton
11. Furesshu – Blackrain
12. Sigha – Over the edge – Our Circular Sound
13. Mikkel Metal – Kenton (Marcel Dettman Rmx) – Echochord Colour
14. Darling Farah – Crown – Civil Music
15. Pangaea – Inna Daze – Hessle Audio
16. Cosmin TRG – Bijoux – Hessle Audio